Moving diagnostics out of the lab and into your hands
Products and Services
AusSI Systems owns Intellectual Property of internet-enabled Analyser capable of collecting real-time data directly on the site,
thereby eliminating the need for sending samples to a laboratory.
Our technology is applicable across different industries,
from medical testing through to environmental monitoring
- now you can perform a variety of diagnostics from everywhere at anytime.
Whether you are seeking to invest,
looking to partner or you are keen to know more about our career options,
there are lots of opportunities available to get involved.
Make sure to get in touch.
- Our diagnostics devices
- ◦ Hand-held Analyser
- ◦ Bench-top Instruments
- ◦ Hardware-free diagnostic solutions
- Internet of Things (IoT) Applications
- ◦ Remote data sharing
- ◦ Data Storage
- ◦ Secure real-time data transfer
- ◦ Added power from multiple instruments
- Data Analytics
- ◦ Mapping of test results: Project measured data onto a map
- ◦ Tracking of test results: Analyse acquired data in time
AusSI Systems offers customised testing and data analytics services.
Please contact us about your diagnostics requirements.
◦ Health checks at home
◦ Sharing of results via the internet for a professional opinion
◦ Prevention of health problems
◦ Regular monitoring of a variety of health indicators
For Medical Professionals
◦ Integration with Online Doctor services
◦ Remote diagnostics in real-time
◦ Point-of-Care diagnostics
◦ Regular monitoring of patients in and outside of the hospital
◦ Electronic record keeping
◦ Regular monitoring of livestock health
◦ On-site testing and sharing of results with professionals
◦ Prevention of disease spread and containment of pandemics
Food and Beverage
◦ Pesticide detection and tracking
◦ Harvest optimisation
◦ Wine and olive oil testing
Drugs and Medication
◦ Counterfeit-testing of medication and pills
◦ Quality assurance during import/ export in particular for online markets
The Digital Laboratory
◦ Integration with electronic note books for facilitated documentation and collaboration
◦ Smart and internet-enabled laboratory equipment
Soil and Water Analysis
◦ Quality monitoring
◦ Detection of chemicals
Sandra is the founder of AusSI Systems. She holds a PhD in Chemistry and specialises in molecular sensors and
smart diagnostic devices.
Sandra pioneered and developed the starting technology and is an inventor on AusSI Systems' core patents.
She is a graduate from Cicada Innovations' Medical Device Commercialisation Training Program.
Prof. John Canning
John is a SPIE Fellow and has previously co-founded Redfern Optical Components
(now part of Tyco TE at the Australian Technology Park), Redfern Integrated Optics
(now RIO in the United States), and other companies.
He has contributed to several deep technology startups and is a Mentor to others.
Keegan is a dynamic entrepreneur with a wide range of product and business development experiences,
including two successful hardware startup acquisitions.
Keegan currently serves as Associate Director for the Center for Entrepreneurial Studies at Stanford University in the USA.
Dr Alex Radu
Mobile App Developer
Alex holds a PhD in Bioinformatics from the University of Sydney and is passionate about building apps. Alex is currently a Software Developer with Atlassian working part-time with AusSI Systems.
Mr Guilherme Leite
Guilherme is currently undertaking his Master degree studies in Civil Engineering while working
part-time with AusSI Systems. His expertise covers several years of 3D modelling and
Mr Jack Campbell
Jack has been part of the AusSI Systems team for almost one year now.
He is contributing to our prototype development part-time while finishing his double Engineering degree at UNSW.
We are currently raising funds.
For further information and details about how you can get involved, please contact us.
Work with us / Partnerships
Interested in partnering with AusSI Systems or looking for career opportunities? Let us know - we are always interested to hear from anyone passionate about creating innovative technologies.
We are currently recruiting interns. Reach out if you want to be part of our team.
AusSI Systems is a semi finalist in the Australian Technologies Competition 2018.
Our platform technology won the prize for "Best Tech Start-up (pre-revenue)".
We are exhibiting our brand-new devices at CeBIT Sydney. Visit us in the StartUp Alley
at our booth SU63.
AusSI Systems systems welcomes its first interns. Kimi, Jack, George and Victor will each be working on exciting engineering and programming projects for the next few months.
Sandra has been selected to present AusSI Systems at the startup pitch event during the MedTech Summit in Nuremberg, Germany.
AusSI Systems is among the fifteen Australian Industries selected to receive the Global Connections' Priming Grant.
The funding will seed collaborations with the University of Auckland and other industries in New Zealand.
AusSI Systems contributions to scientific publications:
1. Time-resolved and temperature tuneable measurements of fluorescent intensity using a
smartphone fluorimeter. (Analyst 2017)
2. Photo- and thermal degradation of olive oil measured using an optical fibre smartphone
spectrofluorimeter. (SPIE 2017)
AusSI Systems is awarded the Global Connections' Priming Grant.
The funds will be used to explore international collaborations with the Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung
(Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing) in Berlin, Germany. Click here to read about our case study.
The home diagnostics kit developed by AusSI Systems is highlighted in a Media Release entitled "NEXT GENERATION OF MEDICAL INNOVATORS"
by the Minister for Health, the Hon. Jillian Skinner. The Media Release followed the graduation ceremony from the MDCTP at ATP Innovations.